Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stan Lee is my superhero

I hope you've all been watching the fabulous SciFi program, "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" these past few weeks. The pure human drama (and pure humanity!) of the whole series has been heartwarming, to say the least.
I have to admit to a large lump in my throat, and an allergy attack in my eyes, when Major Victory was called back to talk with his daughter on the phone after his elimination. Yes, I'm not afraid to admit it.
At any rate, no doubt those of you who've been true believers in this series, right along with Pat and me, will have noticed a "strange" similarity between Stan's signature line and my own. That "similarity" is technically known as identity. As I've mentioned to some of my colleagues in the marketing business, I do have permission from Stan himself to use that famous catch-phrase, and I do so with pride and humility (not an easy task, let me tell you!).
Still, let's all make certain to tune in on Thursday to see Feedback crowned the next Dark Horse Superhero.

Excelsior!

No comments: